I fell into strategy after working on a variety of different cross-functional teams, projects, and internships. My work below highlights some of the most significant learning experiences across areas like digital marketing, market research and brand strategy. From this, I’ve witnessed first-hand that if a brand isn’t strategically-rooted in a deep understanding of the customer, culture and what competitors are doing, its success will be short-lived.
- Branding: Vermont Vines
- Consumer Insights: Mountain Dew
- Qualitative Research: Sierra Mist
- Quantitative Research: Outdoor Gear Exchange
- Campaign Planning: Okemo Mountain Resort
- Content Strategy: Shopilist.com
- Digital Marketing: WhistlePig Whiskey
Or, take a look at my resume here.